Saturday, October 18, 2014

5 Things to Remember Today

Every new day, I can remember these truths:

Nothing can happen to me that doesn't hide within it the love and care of God: Romans 8:28--"We know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him and are called according to His purpose."

Wherever my location, I can find wonder and meaning there: Psalm 19--"The heavens declare the glory of God, the skies proclaim the work of His hands." 

Every person I meet showcases a great beauty and has something to teach me: Psalm 139:14--"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made." 

Emotions are not truth and, over time, they obey the truth of God's word: Galatians 5:22--"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, gentleness, and self-control."

I have nothing to fear because God is with me: Psalm 46:1--"God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in times of trouble."

No comments: