Monday, June 11, 2012

The Time She Felt Most Loved

I arrive at the part of summer devotions where I ask my daughters when they felt most loved. One says it's when she held her cat for the first time.

The other says, "When I had to ask you to forgive me and you said, 'yes' and still loved me."

Devotions over.  I have to go cry my eyes out!

__________________________
I want to remember to ask people what makes them feel most loved. What makes you feel most loved?

PS:  Summer Devotions still available and still FREE. Email me, and I'll send the pdf.

8 comments:

Patricia W Hunter said...

Wow! *tears* What makes *me* feel most loved? Much like your daughter, when I have to tell someone I'm sorry and they forgive me with a hug. What about you, Heather? What makes you feel most loved?  

E.M.B. said...

That's making me cry!  OMG what a great thing to hear from your daughter!

elaine laurin said...

pondered this question, and it was clearer to me and more readily accesible when i had felt most loving

LivewithFlair said...

 Beautifully said! 

LivewithFlair said...

 I'm still thinking, Patricia!  I felt really loved the other day when my husband surprised me with a new candle!

Patricia W Hunter said...

That makes me feel loved, too...when my husband gives me a gift for no reason...especially when what he gives me shows he's paid attention to those things I really like. 

Pink Dryer Lint said...

I'd love to read your devotionals.  If you're still sending them out, please do email me!

Alice said...

Hi Heather!  I am not sure if you remember me, but I was a camper at Greystone many years ago.   I have just had the most wonderful Saturday morning reading your blog. It has encouraged me to take a few more risks both in writing and in cupcakery!  I would love to get a copy of your devotionals if they are still available.  My email address is adhender@gmail.com.  -Alice Henderson Strachan