Thursday, September 27, 2012

"The Hard is a Whole Lot Easier When You're Living Your Dream"

Last night, I learn about the following conversation: A mother shares her concern over her daughter's dream to run an orphanage in Haiti.

"Why are you so concerned?" her friend asks.

"Because it's so hard there. Life will be so hard."

The friend looks at her directly and says, "Life is hard everywhere. But the hard is a whole lot easier when you're living your dream."

The hard is a whole lot easier when you're living your dream.

Living with flair means I follow the dream, even if it's hard.

Everywhere is hard.

The hard will be a whole lot easier if I'm living my dream.

__________________________________________
Isn't it so true? I remember how hard it was to begin a ministry position and leave comfortable jobs. The hard was easy because we were living God's dream for us.