Wednesday, March 25, 2015

5 Things I Learned That May or May Not Be True

Today I learned several things that may or may not be true from students who heard this information from somewhere. I am so curious that I just cannot wait to learn more. 

I learned that certain sounds can make one physically sick.

I learned that we connect more, and feel more rapport with, people who move their eyebrows as they speak.

I learned that most people cannot spend more than 30 minutes alone with their own thoughts. They become too distressed.

Some people can hear their heartbeat, breathing, and blood flow and sleep with fans or noisemakers in order to distract them from the noise of their own body. 

And finally, I learned that people with more symmetrical faces apparently have better immunity.

How interesting this day has become already!

I'm off to an afternoon of learning more.




No comments: