Saturday, June 13, 2015

Provision

In Isaiah 65:24, I read this in the New Living Translation: "I will answer them before they even call to me. While they are still talking about their needs, I will go ahead and answer their prayers!"

Just the day before, I learn about God's provision and how the word provision means to "see ahead." I thought about how God's provision--his supplying of my needs--is also about providing right now something I'll need in the future. It's about God seeing what I don't see on the road ahead. It's about bringing something into my life that I will need for a reason not yet disclosed to me.

God sees ahead of me and provides just what I need for right now and also for the future I cannot see. He answers before I even know what I'll need and before I even ask Him. What an amazing God!




1 comment:

Lubbock Oven Repair said...

This was aa lovely blog post