Thursday, May 2, 2013

"We Are the Somebody Else!"

My husband calls to report a flair moment from the hardware store. A older employee stands in an aisle cleaning up something with a younger employee by his side. As they work to complete the task, the younger man says, "Well, let's just leave the rest for somebody else."

The older man looks at the younger man and said, "We are the somebody else."

So they finish the task.

It reminds me of all those times I say, "Somebody should really. . . " and the day I realized I could make myself that somebody. 

I am the somebody else. We are the somebody else.

________________
Are you waiting for somebody else to do something you can and should do?

2 comments:

Barbara Smith said...

Good question! Are you waiting for somebody else to do something you can and should do?

JoAnn said...

LOVE THIS IMAGE!!!!