Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Coming Soon! New Author Website with Blog Included!

Dear Faithful Blog Readers,

I'm so excited because Moody designed a beautiful author website for me that will launch in the next few days. This website will include everything someone might need--books, free material, speaking schedule, and most importantly, a new Live with Flair location. It's the same blog, but in a new place with so many new beautiful features. You're going to love it!

I don't like change at all, but I remembered when a little boy said to me, "If nothing changes, then you don't either." He was encouraging me to think of all the possibilities when something changes. I'm nervous to learn all the new technology on the new website and how to post blogs and pictures, but living with flair means courage, learning, and tenacity. It means adapting, changing, and taking risks.

It means a new author website and blogging platform! It's been so many wonderful years on this Live with Flair platform. It seems like the end of an era to move to a new blogging platform, but I'm so excited!

As soon as the website launches, you'll know because you'll be redirected there when you come to this site. I'll provide all the information you need when the time comes. You might have to sign up again for the Live with Flair email delivery, but I'm not sure. I'll let you know.

Thank you for your faithful readership and support.


No comments: