Sunday, February 2, 2014

An 8 Year Old's Dream Superbowl Food

She wants to bring her own appetizer to the party. Something she made, that she will think is delicious, and that everyone will gobble up.

She won't even try my crab dip. The crab dip has her concerned that this party won't have any food she'll want to eat.

"OK," I say. "What will you make?"

"Pizza Puffs."

Using Bisquick on the bottom of the mini muffin pans, a little quiche-making tool, a jar of marinara sauce, and some chopped up pepperoni and salami, she's off cooking. She immensely dislikes cheese. No cheese.



She's the voice of young people everywhere who don't want fancy appetizers with seafood. In a 350 degree oven (about 8 minutes later), they emerge from the oven. She's beaming about her Superbowl Pizza Puffs for Children.



Now, I'm off to make the crab dip for me--but only after I stuffed three of these in my mouth. So delicious!

Enjoy your evening, friends.

No comments: