Wednesday, September 30, 2015

3 Happy Things on Wednesday

1. My friend delivered a purple mum to my front porch on Saturday, and today, I really enjoyed that mum.

2. Today I connected two people who needed to know one another because I could tell they were kindred spirits. I made the introduction and went about my day. Later, I saw them walking together on campus, completely absorbed in a joyful conversation. I hid myself from view and watched them for a minute. I smiled about them all afternoon. 

3. My wise friend told me to juice some oranges and boost my vitamin C since I'm feeling so lethargic. I juiced lemons and oranges, added gingerale, and sipped on the fizzing bliss all afternoon. I now feel like a new woman. 

Mums, matchmaking, and mandarin orange fizzy drinks--it's a fun little Wednesday. 

No comments: