Thursday, November 3, 2011

Coconut Overload

The word has spread about my love of all things coconut.  Children have kindly donated their coconut candy from Trick-or-Treating to the worthy cause of My Coconut Addiction. 

I have more Almond Joy candy bars in my pantry than any woman should.  This morning, another child offers up her coconut candy bars to me.  Apparently, most children do not like coconut. 

So I'm on coconut overload.  I never thought I'd say that.  

Living with flair means you realize you can indeed have too much of a good thing. 

_______________________
Have you had too much candy today? 

3 comments:

Robin @ Pink Dryer Lint said...

In response to your question:  Yes, yes I have.

"Too much" and "candy" can go in the same sentence.

Roberta Beach said...

Chocolate, please. NO coconut :) - enjoy!

Guest said...

I LOVE coconut!!  I've never believed how many people don't like it.  PS, if you're looking for something creative to do with all that coconut, try making coconut ice cream...it's the best!